Re: 7k records into Sort node, 4.5m out?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 7k records into Sort node, 4.5m out?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Christophe Pettus <xof@thebuild.com> writes:
> On Aug 13, 2012, at 7:11 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> The whole thing looks a bit weird to me --- why did it not use a
>> nestloop join with inner indexscan on charlie?  With 7000 rows on the
>> other side, the estimated cost for that shouldn't have been more than
>> about 30000 ...

> Here's the same query with set enable_megejoin = off.  All of the other query tuning parameters are default.

>     http://explain.depesz.com/s/dqO

Maybe you had better show us the actual query, and the table/index
definitions.  Because it's sure making odd choices here.  This seems
like the wrong join order altogether ...

Сообщение: Re: 7k records into Sort node, 4.5m out?
Сообщение: Re: 7k records into Sort node, 4.5m out?