Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Help with tuning this query (with

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Help with tuning this query (with
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
John A Meinel <john@arbash-meinel.com> writes:
> Dave Held wrote:
>> There is always clock().

> My experience with clock() on win32 is that CLOCKS_PER_SEC was 1000, and
> it had a resolution of 55clocks / s. When I just did this:

The other problem is it measures process CPU time, not elapsed time
which is probably more significant for our purposes.

Which brings up a question: just what does QueryPerformanceCounter
measure?

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Help with tuning this query (with
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Help with tuning this query (with