Re: Postgres Table level statement logging

От Vibhor Kumar
Тема Re: Postgres Table level statement logging
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Feb 7, 2012, at 5:42 AM, Madhu S R wrote:

> I need to log the statements executed for a list of tables. It will be Data Modification statements like
INSERT/UPDATE/DELETEon any of these tables. Please let me know if this is possible in postgres logging.

Yes, this possible. You can set log_statement parameter.
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/runtime-config-logging.html#GUC-LOG-STATEMENT

Thanks & Regards,
Vibhor Kumar
EnterpriseDB Corporation
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
Blog: http://vibhork.blogspot.com

От: bonave
Сообщение: Re: Save and load jpg in a PostgreSQL database
От: Andreas Kretschmer
Сообщение: Re: Postgres Table level statement logging