Re: The ..... worm

От Francois Suter
Тема Re: The ..... worm
Дата
Re: The ..... worm  (Guy Fraser <guy@incentre.net>)
Список pgsql-general
> Mark, would it cause anyone any great problems if posts gated onto the
> newsgroups had their email addresses removed, and would this be
> possible? I can't see that it would cause anybody any problems since
> casual readers could then still read/post to the group, and anyone
> involved with any of the postgresql lists long enough for this to be a
> problem would probably end up subscribing via email anyway. Anyone else
> have any feelings on this? I know it's too late for most of us but it
> might help some newbies...

I am not sure this is really going to help, because the e-mail
addresses are also harvested from the web-based archives. Still doesn't
such a reknowned ML tool as Majordomo have a feature that can hide
e-mail addresses (like automatically write them as someone AT any DOT
com) in the web archives?

Cheers.

Francois

Home page: http://www.monpetitcoin.com/

"Would Descartes have programmed in Pascal?" - Umberto Eco