Re: High load average in 64-core server , no I/O wait and CPU is idle

От Rajesh Kumar. Mallah
Тема Re: High load average in 64-core server , no I/O wait and CPU is idle
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Dear Andy ,

Following the discussion on load average we are now  investigating on some
other parts of the stack (other than db).

Essentially we are bumping up the limits (on appserver) so that more requests
goes to the DB server.