Re: Merge statement

От Pepe TD Vo
Тема Re: Merge statement
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Yes, I heard  MERGE is not a command in Postgres but the others said merge statement added stored procedures in version 11

I upgraded my postgresql from 10.6 to 11.1. in AWS, still not work.

thank you,

Bach-Nga

No one in this world is pure and perfect.  If you avoid people for their mistakes you will be alone. So judge less, love and forgive more.
To call him a dog hardly seems to do him justice though in as much as he had four legs, a tail, and barked, I admit he was, to all outward appearances. But to those who knew him well, he was a perfect gentleman (Hermione Gingold)

**Live simply **Love generously **Care deeply **Speak kindly.
*** Genuinely rich *** Faithful talent *** Sharing success