Re: SELinux & Redhat

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: SELinux & Redhat
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> Am Freitag, 6. Mai 2005 16:55 schrieb Bruce Momjian:
>> A blurb about what?  No one else has reported such a problem so we have
>> no reason to assume it isn't a misconfiguration on your end.

> *Countless* people are constantly reporting problems that can be
> attributed to selinux.

That's mostly because selinux outright broke postgres in the initial
FC3 releases :-(.  I have to take most of the blame for this myself;
I didn't realize there might be problems, and didn't test adequately.
I believe the problems are all resolved in the latest Fedora RPMs,
though this pg_dump report may be something new.