Re: The tables partitioning affects the indexes?

От DrakoRod
Тема Re: The tables partitioning affects the indexes?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Ok!
The master table many tuples, so the queries become very slow, we need
partitioning it because the table is huge. Is for that my question. So we
create indexes and permissions in the child tables!

Thank you!

-----
Dame un poco de fe, eso me bastará.
Rozvo Ware Solutions