The tables partitioning affects the indexes?

От DrakoRod
Тема The tables partitioning affects the indexes?
Дата
Re: The tables partitioning affects the indexes?  (jaime soler <jaime.soler@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
Hi everybody!

I have a huge table that we need partitioning, partitioning rule is a
attribute date every 4 months.

My Master table have a many indexes. I need create indexes (with the same
indexes the master table) in the inherits tables? or this no affects
functionality of the indexes?

Best regards.

Thanks!