Re: [HACKERS] Where does the xlateSqlType symbol point

От LISTMAN
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Where does the xlateSqlType symbol point
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Tom,

Thanks for your answer.

You mean I need to download another version and install it? If there is
anything to prevent a re-install, let me know it please.

The one installed and downloaded is the PostgreSQL 7.3.4 version of the
package. I have the following software installed (listing produced with
rpm -qa):

postgresql-test-7.3.4-2mdk
postgresql-devel-7.3.4-2mdk
postgresql-contrib-7.3.4-2mdk
postgresql-docs-7.3.4-2mdk
postgresql-7.3.4-2mdk
postgresql-tcl-7.3.4-2mdk
postgresql-python-7.3.4-2mdk
postgresql-jdbc-7.3.4-2mdk
postgresql-server-7.3.4-2mdk

I guess it would do, though it's not the latest version. It was
installed on a clean Mandrake 9.2 Linux station under VmWare.

Thanks, LM.