Re: Query in cache

От salah jubeh
Тема Re: Query in cache
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hello,
pgpool supports memcache.
Regards

On Monday, November 18, 2013 6:29 PM, Andreas Kretschmer <akretschmer@spamfence.net> wrote:
Rogerio Pereira <rogerio.pereira@riosoft.com.br> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am need help, about subject "Query cache in  Postgres".
> how is it possible to put sql statements cached in postgres ?
> I did some tests and I can not get even with improved tuning
> parameters in the postgresql.conf.

No, there isn't something like a query cache. But you can use
materialized views, since 9.3.

Andreas
unintentional side effect.                              (Linus Torvalds)
"If I was god, I would recompile penguin with --enable-fly."  (unknown)
Kaufbach, Saxony, Germany, Europe.              N 51.05082°, E 13.56889°