Re: [PERFORM] Disable-spinlocks while compiling postgres 9.1 for ARM Cortex A8

От Jayashankar K B
Тема Re: [PERFORM] Disable-spinlocks while compiling postgres 9.1 for ARM Cortex A8
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Tom,

Sorry about the cross-post.
I am not aware of the procedures for patch etc.
Could you please tell me how to use the patch ?
I have already compiled and got the postgres server.
So please let me know the process of patching or kindly point me to a link which explain this.

Thanks and Regards
Jayashankar