Postgres 9.1 package for i.MX51X processor from Freescale

От Jayashankar K B
Тема Postgres 9.1 package for i.MX51X processor from Freescale
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi,

Is there a ready postgres 9.1 Package for the i.MX51X processor (ARM Cortex architecture) available or do I need to compile the Postgres source myself ?

I need it for a board having the i.MX51 processor and Linux (a variant of Debian distribution based on Linux kernel 2.6.35).

If I need to compile postgres source, then what CC Flags should I use for this particular processor architecture ?

If any ideas, please share.

Thanks and Regards

Jay

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.