Re: How to find and/or REINDEX only GiST indexes in the database?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: How to find and/or REINDEX only GiST indexes in the database?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Gnanakumar" <gnanam@zoniac.com> writes:
> My question is, how do I find out or REINDEX *only* GiST indexes in the
> database?  Is there a single syntax/command that does this?

You could do something like

select relname from pg_class where relam = (select oid from pg_am where amname = 'gist');

Сообщение: Re: How to find and/or REINDEX only GiST indexes in the database?
Сообщение: Re: How to find and/or REINDEX only GiST indexes in the database?