Re: PostgreSQL in Shared Disk Failover mode on FreeBSD+CARP+RAIDZ

От Snoop
Тема Re: PostgreSQL in Shared Disk Failover mode on FreeBSD+CARP+RAIDZ
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
It's hard to say Robin, I'm still in testing.
At the beginning I'd say very low ... probably something between 2000
and 5000 transactions a day (even harder to imagine how this load it's
gonna be distributed within 24 hours)?!

Thanks for your reply.

 --
 Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it
http://www.email.it/f

 Sponsor:
 MisterCupido.com crea i tuoi regali personalizzati ai prezzi pi� bassi del web... e questa settimana ci sono pi�
scontiche mai!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=11031&d=22-12