Re: PostgreSQL in Shared Disk Failover mode on FreeBSD+CARP+RAIDZ

От Snoop
Тема Re: PostgreSQL in Shared Disk Failover mode on FreeBSD+CARP+RAIDZ
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
After some enlightening considerations by Scott Marlowe I'm actually now
considering a streaming replication with dedicated network connection
and two different data dirs on the same storage. This would bypass the
lock issue, make replication very fast and make my life "easier" with
one reliable (replicated) data storage.
Cannot say if this is the best solution but I'm studying ... trying to
deny myself. :)

Thanks for your reply Achilleas.

 --
 Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it
http://www.email.it/f

 Sponsor:
 Riccione Capodanno Low Cost: hotel 3 stelle sup centralissimo, zona relax, pacchetto mezza pensione con bevande,
bottigliaper festeggiare. 2gg euro 165,00 a persona
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=11205&d=22-12