Re: Selects query stats?

От Dan Gorman
Тема Re: Selects query stats?
Дата
Re: Selects query stats?
Список pgsql-performance
In any other DB (oracle, mysql) I know how many queries (selects) per second the database is executing. How do I get this
number out of postgres?

I have a perl script that can test this, but no way the db tells me how fast it's going.

(e.g. in oracle: select sum(executions) from v$sqlarea;)

Regards,
Dan Gorman