Re: postgres 7.2.1 pg_restore large objects

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: postgres 7.2.1 pg_restore large objects
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Juan Miguel <juanmime@ono.com> writes:
> DEBUG:  server process (pid 25276) was terminated by signal 11

Looks like you have run into a Postgres bug.  My advice is to update to
a newer PG version ... 7.2.1 is ancient.  So ancient that we stopped
supporting the entire 7.2 branch some time ago.  It might be that this
problem is fixed in the last release in the 7.2 branch (7.2.8), but
really you need to be on something newer than 7.2.  There isn't anyone
here who is going to take an interest in fixing bugs in 7.2.