Re: Introducing an advanced Frequent Update Optimization

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Introducing an advanced Frequent Update Optimization
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Simon Riggs" <simon@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> ...and of course it would be good if LISTEN/NOTIFY were able to use this
> concept also, to help Slony along also.

LISTEN/NOTIFY are overdue to be rewritten to not use a table at all,
so I'm not particularly worried about whether this idea is applicable
to them.

Сообщение: Re: Frequent Update Project: Design Overview of HOTUpdates
Сообщение: Re: Frequent Update Project: Design Overview of HOT Updates