Re: error

От Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Тема Re: error
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Thu, 2010-03-18 at 21:23 -0400, Vitaly Burshteyn wrote:
> Host key verification failed.
>
> I know there is nothing wrong with my host key as I can move between
> the servers with out any issues.

Host key != ssh key.

You can easily reproduce this issue by trying to ssh from master to
slave server as user postgres (or whatever). If you are sure that
nothing is wrong, feel free to delete the related entry in
~/ssh/known_hosts file, and ssh to the slave server manually to test.
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
PostgreSQL RPM Repository: http://yum.pgrpms.org

Вложения