Re: PITR online backups Setup

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: PITR online backups Setup
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Mon, 2010-01-18 at 13:41 +0000, Renato Oliveira wrote:
> Julio,
>

> Unfortunately our live system runs 8.2.4 and it is quite tricky to
> upgrade it right now.
>

> By the way where can I find a how to use pitr-tools?

https://projects.commandprompt.com/public/pitrtools

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor
Respect is earned, not gained through arbitrary and repetitive use or Mr. or Sir.

От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: PITR online backups Setup
От: Uwe Bartels
Сообщение: feature in 8.3 - Automatically re-plan cached queries when table definitions change or statistics are updated