Re: initdb fails after installation on Mac OS X 10.2

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: initdb fails after installation on Mac OS X 10.2
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
lawtoc@earthlink.net writes:
> So I've been trying to upgrade to 7.3.
> The installation package ran fine.  However, when I ran the initdb
> command, it failed.

It looks like the package you are using expects libcrypto version 0.9,
and you have either no libcrypto or a different version installed.

If you cannot get hold of the expected version of libcrypto, recompiling
PG from source is the best bet.