Re: Need help with 8.4 Performance Testing

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Need help with 8.4 Performance Testing
Дата
Список pgsql-performance

http://h71016.www7.hp.com/ctoBases.asp?oi=E9CED&BEID=19701&SBLID=&ProductLineId=450&FamilyId=2570&LowBaseId=15222&LowPrice=$1,899.00&familyviewgroup=757&viewtype=Matrix

> > Retail cost, 15k, 36GB drives, ~ 12k. A phone call and threat of buying
> > dell gets its for ~ 10k.
>
> I prefer to deal with companies that I don't have to horse trade with
> to get a good deal.  You can threaten dell and get good deals, but if

And what company would that be? There is zero major server manufacturer
that doesn't do the, "Oh you have a competitive bid... let's just lower
that quote for you"

Note: HP can beat Dell, every time on an apples to apples quote. At
least when I have done it.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL
   503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com/

Сообщение: Re: Need help with 8.4 Performance Testing
Сообщение: Re: Need help with 8.4 Performance Testing