Re: Experience with HP Smart Array P400 and SATA drives?

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Experience with HP Smart Array P400 and SATA drives?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Tue, 2008-12-09 at 13:10 +0100, Mario Weilguni wrote:
> Scott Marlowe schrieb:
> > On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 2:22 AM, Mario Weilguni <mweilguni@sime.com> wrote:

> I still think we must be doing something wrong here, I googled the
> controller and Linux, and did not find anything indicating a problem.
> The HP SmartArray series is quite common, so a lot of users would have
> the same problem.

Yes the SmartArray series is quite common and actually know to perform
reasonably well, in RAID 10. You still appear to be trying RAID 5.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL
   503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com/

Сообщение: Re: Experience with HP Smart Array P400 and SATA drives?
Сообщение: Re: Experience with HP Smart Array P400 and SATA drives?