Re: Who is moderating the news?

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Who is moderating the news?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Mon, 2008-11-24 at 20:01 +0000, Dave Page wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 7:56 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> > "Dave Page" <dpage@pgadmin.org> writes:

> > Seems like the real problem here is that the slaves list is overloaded
> > to the point of uselessness.  Proper fix is probably to pay more
> > attention to not sending noise reports to it in the first place.
>
> 90% of that noise will go away when JD fixes community1...

Those reports don't go to slaves. They spam all of us who can't do
anything about the various problems on dozens of machines anyway :P

[pgsql-slavestothewww] PostgreSQL AutoMirror Report
[pgsql-slavestothewww] PostgreSQL mirror test report: 2008-11-24
[pgsql-slavestothewww] Comment 7356 added to page backup-file.html of
version 8.3

So I admit that today is a relatively light day but on Thursday I got
five automirror zone reports. Only one of which contained any actual
useful information:

Mirror 212.247.200.180 (Eastside) recovered, now enabled.
Mirror 212.247.200.180 (Eastside) is flapping, disabling.
Dumping new zonefile
Completed.

But not useful for me because there is *nothing* I can do about it.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL  Consulting, Development, Support, Training  503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com/  The PostgreSQL
Company,serving since 1997

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Who is moderating the news?
Сообщение: Re: Who is moderating the news?