people.planetpostgresql.org status update

От Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Тема people.planetpostgresql.org status update
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi,

Every attempt I made to recover data from the old server did not make
any progress. The guy who is in the technical contact for the old server
is really not responding. Last week we talked, I told him that I'd pay
for everything, however he did not contact me since then.

There are backups actually, but it is again tied to the status of the
server, so I cannot reach them. I have thought about hardware failure,
but haven't thought about such a payment related failure.

I haven't stopped trying to contact with the guy, but at the same time,
people are free to recover their data from google's archive.
people.planetpg is still open for the people who want me to host their
blog.

Sincerely,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ, RHCE