Re: [GENERAL] 8.3.4 rpms for Opensuse10.3 64bit

От Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Тема Re: [GENERAL] 8.3.4 rpms for Opensuse10.3 64bit
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Peter,

On Tue, 2008-09-23 at 23:09 +0300, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> SLES builds have been broken for a while.  I have not analyzed that
> yet.
>   Bugs and patches welcome.

https://projects.commandprompt.com/public/pgcore/repo/rpm/suse/8.3/SLES-10/postgresql.spec

(it is using self-signed cert, so please ignore SSL warnings)

I applied a few cosmetic changes, too. This version builds on SLES 10.2
cleanly.

I also found the reason why libpgport.a is removed (see spec file for
that). If you don't have any objections, I'm inclined to remove that
part from spec, so that we can compile Slony-I, too.

This is not a very good spec file for me, but at least it compiles.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ, RHCE
                   http://www.gunduz.org