Re: [DOCS] Contrib modules documentation online

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [DOCS] Contrib modules documentation online
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
> Further, you know we don't finish the docs until beta.  Ever.

Right, working on docs is a standard beta-period activity.  I think
Greg is suggesting that right now is not the time to think about
improving contrib docs --- right now is the time to keep our eyes
on the ball and *get* to beta.  If you've got time to worry about
it afterward, do so then.