Postgres Array Traversing Problem

От yogesh
Тема Postgres Array Traversing Problem
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello Friends,

         I have a Problem in Accessing Arrays in the Postgres.
         The Description of my problem is given
here:-----------------------
 I have two array of numeric types. One That stores the IDs and Other
Store their values at respective position.
  One Id could be in more than one Row's Array. Now i have to search
the ID if it is present in the Array or not.

  If present then at what position and to retrieve the corresponding
ID and its Value....present in the other table......
Is there any solution of it................If any Body knows please
reply me as soon as possible.......

any kind of help is appreciated

If you have any problem in understanding problem then mail me....

My EMail Ids are      yogesh.arora.daffodil@gmail.com  and
yogesh.arora@daffodildb.com

I am in wait of your responses............

Thanks in advance..............