edit grid

От hjenkins
Тема edit grid
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Dear PgAdmin Development Team,

I'm running pgAdmin on a Gentoo Linux system:
linux-2.6.24-gentoo-r7
dev-db/pgadmin3-1.8.2  USE="-debug"
dev-db/postgresql-8.0.15  USE="doc nls pam perl python readline ssl tcl
xml zlib -kerberos -pg-intdatetime (-selinux) -test"
KDE 3.5.9
i686

I can't copy and paste cells in the edit grid. If I am editing a cell,
than Ctrl-C copys the entirety of the contents of a cell (regardless of
what substring I have selected), but I can't paste into a cell without
double-clicking on the target cell and going into edit mode.

I'd like to be able to copy a cell and duplicate its contents into each
cell in an area I highlight; it's tedious clicking twenty successive
booleans to "FALSE" at three clicks each. Is there a way to do this?

Thank you for any help.

Regards,
Hazel Jenkins