Problem in Accessing Array Element at Position

От Yogesh Arora
Тема Problem in Accessing Array Element at Position
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello Friends,

         I have a Problem in Accessing Arrays in the Postgres.
         The Description of my problem is given here:-----------------------
 I have two array of numeric types. One That stores the IDs and Other Store their values at respective position.
  One Id could be in more than one Row's Array. Now i have to search the ID if it is present in the Array or not.

  If present then at what position and to retrieve the corresponding ID and its Value....present in the other table......
Is there any solution of it................If any Body knows please reply me as soon as possible.......

any kind of help is appreciated

If you have any problem in understanding problem then mail me....

My EMail Ids are      yogesh.arora.daffodil@gmail.com  and yogesh.arora@daffodildb.com

I am in wait of your responses............

Thanks in advance..............

--
Best Regards,
Yogesh Arora