Re: rapid degradation after postmaster restart

От Arthur Ward
Тема Re: rapid degradation after postmaster restart
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
> The problem with Jan's more complex version of the patch (at least the
> one I found - perhaps not the right one) is it includes a bunch of other
> experimental stuff that I'd not want to mess with at the moment. Would
> changing the input units (for the original patch) from milli-secs to
> micro-secs be a bad idea? If so, I guess I'll get to extracting what I
> need from Jan's patch.

Jan's vacuum-delay-only patch that nobody can find is here:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2003-11/msg00518.php

I've been using it in testing & production without any problems.

Сообщение: Re: atrocious update performance
Сообщение: Re: atrocious update performance