Re: 100% failover + replication solution

От Brad Nicholson
Тема Re: 100% failover + replication solution
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Excellent addition.  I suggest in 24.1 - Shared Disk Failover something
about the risk of having two postmasters come up on the same data
directory, which is entirely possible if the old master doesn't release
the disk in time.

--
Brad Nicholson  416-673-4106