how & from where to start & admin pgsql on red hat ES 3

От jatrojoomla
Тема how & from where to start & admin pgsql on red hat ES 3
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Group!
I am trying to work & connect php wirh PGSQL  on Red Hat ES 3.
I got some Important path like: /usr/share/pgsql/contrib /usr/include/pgsql /usr/bin

But I don't know how to start/stop pgsql server, Insert data from
client pgsql , view database files, admin database & configuration
file.

please help me
Thanks in advance

Сообщение: Re: Frequent Update Project: Design Overview of HOT Updates
Сообщение: Re: Frequent Update Project: Design Overview of HOTUpdates