Re: pg_restore failes - invalid byte sequence for encoding "UNICODE": 0xa3

От ofuerst@tsak.net
Тема Re: pg_restore failes - invalid byte sequence for encoding "UNICODE": 0xa3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Quoting Agent M <agentm@themactionfaction.com>:
> Hi- you have an encoding problem. What is the string encoding of your
> old database? Another option is that your backup became corrupted.

As I wrote in my initial posting: source and target encoding is UNICODE. I can
restore mentioned backups without a problem on a Windows host. And every backup
I take is not restore-able on it's original host...

Best,
Oliver