Re: password authentication failed (postgresql v8.1.4)

От Andrea Gozzi
Тема Re: password authentication failed (postgresql v8.1.4)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
That was it, now everything's working!
Thanks a lot, it seems like I forgot to read that manual page..

Andrea

On Sat, 2006-06-17 at 12:56 +0100, Andy Shellam wrote:
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/static/role-membership.html
>
> According to the above manual page, the command is like:
>
> CREATE ROLE joe LOGIN INHERIT;
>
> (presumably with your WITH PASSWORD and other grants tacked on.)

Вложения

От: "Andy Shellam"
Сообщение: Re: password authentication failed (postgresql v8.1.4)
Сообщение: Re: password authentication failed (postgresql v8.1.4)