Project survey: Commercial Companies and the Open Source Community

От imypraz@hotmail.com
Тема Project survey: Commercial Companies and the Open Source Community
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I am a student studying Business IT Systems (MSc) at the University of
Strathclyde in Scotland.

For my masters dissertation I am investigating the relationship between
commercial companies and the open source community.

The project examines the issues, motivations and critical success
factors in this collaborative relationship.

If you have experience in this area ... i.e. have worked for a company
that has released code into the community... Or would simply like to
pass on your opinions... I would be grateful if you could participate
in my survey.

The survey can be found at ...
http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=v4qpja3izsf7w9f170254

Thnx for ur time.