Re: view creation question

От Csaba Nagy
Тема Re: view creation question
Дата
Список pgsql-general
In addition to the other replies (regarding UNION), are you aware that
you can use inheritance in postgres to factor out common fields ? Then
you could use the parent table to access the common denominator of the
children. I'm not sure though if this fits your needs, just worth
mentioning.
See also:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/static/tutorial-inheritance.html

Cheers,