Re: query timeout

От Csaba Nagy
Тема Re: query timeout
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I asked the same question some time ago, and IIRC the answer was that
the statement timeout only applies to interactive sessions. So
autovacuum would not be affected, but a vacuum run through psql yes.
You can also set it for a user (see "alter user ... set ..."), and use
separate users for application access and maintenance work.

Cheers,
Csaba.