Re: Strange..!!! Can u tell me why this ?

От
Тема Re: Strange..!!! Can u tell me why this ?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hi Pandurang,

Are you sure your queries are optimised and using the right indexes
whereever applicable?

Try the EXPLAIN command with the slow queries is there a sequence scan on a
large table?

Pg does not at all detoriate like u have described if you do the rite
mantainence like VACUUMMING for instance regularly.

I personally use Pg for past 1 year with data as much as 1000 MB without major
problems

Regds
MAllah.