Re: pg_restore error: function plpgsql_call_handler

От Oliver Elphick
Тема Re: pg_restore error: function plpgsql_call_handler
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Mon, 2002-12-02 at 14:47, Nick Fankhauser wrote:

> Apparently my first problem is the result of plpgsql already being defined
> in template1. I haven't touched template1 since my install, but it may be
> that template1 comes with this already defined, or it may be that template1
> is set up this way only in the Debian package, which I use for installation.
> Perhaps Oliver can shed some light on this.

The post-installation script enables it in all writable databases,
including template1.

     "For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be
      removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee,
      neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed,
      saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee."
                                        Isaiah 54:10