Re: Cant connect to psql on winxp

От Wolfgang Schedl
Тема Re: Cant connect to psql on winxp
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thanks, point 3 did the trick! Seems, I have to read the documentation
better....

Sorry for the simple question and thanks again
  Wolfgang

Mobil  +43/699/143 695 77
Fax    +43/699/443 695 77
mailto:wolfgang.schedl@consult-it.biz
CONSULT|IT GmbH
A-7311 Neckenmarkt
www.consult-it.biz

От: "MG"
Сообщение: ERROR: invalid page header in block