Re: Curses-based Tk toolkit (was Re: Remote monitoring)

От Larry Rosenman
Тема Re: Curses-based Tk toolkit (was Re: Remote monitoring)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Fri, 2002-09-06 at 12:23, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Larry Rosenman wrote:

> > > There is one, and it's excellent: http://www.ch-werner.de/ck/  This
> > > is not the SCO one that Bruce mentioned; I haven't heard of that.
> > >
> > > It's mostly compatible with Tk, but most scripts need a few changes
> > > to work with it.  pgaccess, for example, will not run unmodified.
>
> > the SCO one is Visual TCL.
>
> You mean vtcl?  That is an application builder for TCL that is used for
> pgaccess and my pgmonitor.
>
>     http://vtcl.sourceforge.net/
>
> I don't see it as an ASCII version of tcl/tk.
the VTCL stuff in OpenUNIX does CHARM stuff, which is a Curses based
TCL/TK interface, used for SCOadmin (the admin scripts).

If you want an account on my box to look, you are welcome to one.

LER

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Curses-based Tk toolkit (was Re: Remote monitoring)
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Curses-based Tk toolkit (was Re: Remote monitoring)