Re: Problem with schemas, possibly oids?

От Arni
Тема Re: Problem with schemas, possibly oids?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 08/08/2019 14.33, Ron wrote:
> On 8/8/19 7:30 AM, Arni wrote:
>> Thank you for the response.

>>> Maybe there's a bug in clone_schema or it's wants some assumptions
>>> that you aren't fulfilling.
>> I'm not sure, but clone_schema has been successfully used to create
>> about 170 new schemas before this...
>
> I also mentioned "or it's wants some assumptions that you aren't
> fulfilling" (which can also be considered a bug).

So far I can't identify anything like that. Also considering that it has
worked flawlessly until now and that some other quirks (like PGAdmin's
message) have occured, I believe the culprit might be somewhere else in
the database...

От: Ron
Сообщение: Re: Problem with schemas, possibly oids?
От: Ron
Сообщение: Re: Problem with schemas, possibly oids?