Re: COPY FROM command v8.1.4

От Robert Reeves
Тема Re: COPY FROM command v8.1.4
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,
Any update on this ?

--robert

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-admin-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-admin-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Mr. Dan
Sent: Thursday, 14 September 2006 11:14 PM
To: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] COPY FROM command v8.1.4

Hi Ray,

I've tried "it" on  both WAFL and Reiser filesystems and gotten either
0,1,
or 2 blocks of 25 rows missing.  I haven't tried it on ext3 or JFS.  No,
haven't seen any problems in the syslogs and I haven't seen any drops on
the
network in regards to WAFL.  Reiser is the local filesystem.

I'm planning to verify the ctid values today in the missing rows and get

back to Tom with information ASAP.

~DjK

       match