Re: shared_preload_libraries = $libdir/plugins/plugin_debugger.dll causes server not started

От Bui, Michelle P
Тема Re: shared_preload_libraries = $libdir/plugins/plugin_debugger.dll causes server not started
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thanks for your response Albe! I had the single quote in   shared_preload_libraries =
'$libdir/plugins/plugin_debugger.dll'but forgot to put it when posting this question.

When running in the foreground, I have the same problem when running postgres.exe with super user postgres. I don't
thinkit is a permission problem. The service Postgresql-x64-9.3 is shown stopped.

Server [localhost]:
Database [postgres]:
Port [5432]:
Username [postgres]:
psql: could not connect to server: Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061)
        Is the server running on host "localhost" (::1) and accepting
        TCP/IP connections on port 5432?
could not connect to server: Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061)
        Is the server running on host "localhost" (127.0.0.1) and accepting
        TCP/IP connections on port 5432?

When I commented out the above  # shared_preload_libraries = '$libdir/plugins/plugin_debugger.dll' in the postgres.conf
file,no problem!

Michelle