Is vacuumdb an "all or nothing" operation?

От Mahesh Paolini-Subramanya
Тема Is vacuumdb an "all or nothing" operation?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
To be precise, if I run  "vacuumdb -av", and kill the process after, say, half the tables in the DB have been vacuumed, are those tables considered vacuumed?  Or does the entire process need to run to completion?

Enquiring minds want to know...

Mahesh Paolini-Subramanya | CTO | mahesh@aptela.com | 703.386.1500 Ext. 9100
13454 Sunrise Valley Drive | Suite 500 | Herndon, VA
Check out our Blog | Follow us on Twitter | Refer a Friend

Вложения