Re: Postgres 12.1 : UPPER() in WHERE clause restarts server

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Postgres 12.1 : UPPER() in WHERE clause restarts server
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2/27/20 9:08 AM, Marc wrote:
> Hello Tom,
>
> To whom do we report our findings regarding this issue ?

Since it is an EDB hack I would try the contact form at the bottom of
the this page:

https://www.enterprisedb.com/downloads/postgres-postgresql-downloads

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Marc
Сообщение: Re: Postgres 12.1 : UPPER() in WHERE clause restarts server
Сообщение: Re: Postgres 12.1 : UPPER() in WHERE clause restarts server