Re: Launching PostgreSQL KB Project Mark 2

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Launching PostgreSQL KB Project Mark 2
Дата
Список pgsql-www

-----Original Message-----
From: "Joshua D. Drake"<jd@commandprompt.com>
Sent: 02/12/05 22:07:54
To: "Dave Page"<dpage@vale-housing.co.uk>
Cc: "josh@agliodbs.com"<josh@agliodbs.com>, "pgsql-www@postgresql.org"<pgsql-www@postgresql.org>,
"xzilla@users.sourceforge.net"<xzilla@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [pgsql-www] Launching PostgreSQL KB Project Mark 2

> When did you start wearing pants to the office ;)

Well, the British answer would be 'when the boxers started chafing (sp?)', but I guess the US-friendly version would
haveto be something like 'after scaring three ppl to death, and the boss decided the insurance was getting too high'

:-O

/D

-----Unmodified Original Message-----

> > > Does this mean I can't join all you hipsters on that other list now?
>
> > That's "you squares".  ;-)
>
> Hey, watch who you call square - I've got long hair *and* I wear jeans to the office :-p

When did you start wearing pants to the office ;)

> /D
>
> -----Unmodified Original Message-----
> Robert,
>
> > Does this mean I can't join all you hipsters on that other list now?
>
> That's "you squares".  ;-)

Co-Authors: PLphp, PLperl, ODBCng - http://www.commandprompt.com/

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Launching PostgreSQL KB Project Mark 2
Сообщение: Re: Launching PostgreSQL KB Project Mark 2