PostgresNTand Cygwin...

От Jean-Francois TERPAN
Тема PostgresNTand Cygwin...
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi!

I've got a problem with the end of the installation of PostgresNT...I use
the readmeNT that can be found at :
http://people.freebsd.org/~kevlo/postgres/portNT.html
and all is right until the "intidb" with gives me the message :

: not found
/usr/local/pgsql/bin/initdb: 34: Syntax error: Bad fd number

this is at the begining of the file ( line 34 : exit_nicely () { ... } ),
this function seems not to be interpreted (hum, sorry for my english! I try
to do my best ;-))...

do you know this problem? can I create a template myself and forget this
initdb ?

sanx in advance for your help!
bye...

Jeff (France).
et champions d'Europe 2000 !!! but I'm sad for my italians brothers...